
I have to keep reminding myself that it's now 2011, because 2010 seemed to fly by so quickly for me. However, I can mark the time by looking back at photos I've taken over the course of the past year....we experienced, accomplished, and enjoyed quite a lot! (Maybe 2010 flew because we were busy!) One of those special experiences was a trip with "Aunt" Shelley to Disney World. We stayed at a beautiful resort and enjoyed 2 days in the parks. Pictured above is our evening at Hollywood Studios, where we took in the "spectacle of lights" display. I hardly noticed the lights at first, as I was having too much fun watching the amazement on the kids' faces. I never tire of being with the kids, and love every stage in their growth. They happen to be perfect stairsteps in height right now, which I know won't last forever!